Small businesses owners, advertise like the big boys.
Small business owners always tell me that they are not big enough, in comparison to those large corporations that outsource for advertising and marketing, to invest their funds in marketing. They simply don’t have the money to pay for someone to do the planning, executing and analyzing of their business advertising needs.
My first logical question is- who is actually handling the marketing for your business then? Most of the time, the answer is either an employee or a relative or the actual owner of the business. My next question is typically, are you seeing the maximum results from this? Probably not.
So why take the chance on creating a budget for marketing and advertising? Its easy really, typically campaigns involve limited resources as far as your advertising budget that are actually attributed to advertising campaigns. It would be a shame to take an amateur stance on your business’ well being by using amateur marketing and advertising resources. With the economy in a slump, every effort must be made to reach the ever diminishing consumer with efficient and tested methods of marketing and advertising that a firm will provide.
And the big secret: many business owners do not know that there are marketing firms like Trimark Advertising that will not charge the client any retention fees, or extra mark ups. Essentially, the business owner hires an expert marketing firm at a net zero cost. They will still pay for their campaign, but the marketing firm will get them better pricing, better tracking and better results for the same money they would be spending if they did the campaign themselves.
Here are some of the advantages of hiring a marketing firm:
- First and foremost, your employee, relative, and in most cases, even the company owner, does not have the time, expertise or the industry connections to plan and execute a successful marketing campaign.
- Just as you are an expert in your field, marketing firms are experts at promoting your business successfully.
- Most of the time, marketing firms can get industry discount prices for dealing in volume, something an individual business can not do.
- Marketing firms have a team of experts working on your project contributing tested and proven marketing concepts that have worked in the past.
- Tracking and analyzing is an essential part of a marketing campaign, and marketing firms have the tools and the knowledge to provide these statistics.
- A business owner has one point of contact for all of their marketing needs and one person to contact for ordering, updating and tracking.
- Marketing firms will tell the business owner of traps, unsuccessful campaigns or gimmicks that will not produce results.
- And most important, it does not cost the business owner one penny more then if they did the campaign on their own.
With this said, every business owner that is interested in advertising or promoting their business should look into hiring a marketing firm, it will make all the difference and you can concentrate on what’s important to you, running your business.